Hello. We use cookies on this website
to help us and our partners improve
your browsing experience. More Info
Manage Cookies Close

Do you work in a specialist area?

There are a number of areas of the business world where the rules for finances are different. Whether it’s how much tax you have to pay or how you handle your accounts and bookkeeping, you need a chartered accountant who knows how your business works.

Our specialist areas are charities, solicitors, clubs and trusts. In these areas we know what the rules are, where the differences are, and how to ensure that you can maximise the money you earn and minimise the money you spend spend at all times.

Several £20 notes and £10 notes

Save time. Save money

What kind of accountancy or advice do you need? We offer a comprehensive range of business-based accountancy services to all of our specialist areas. Everything from tax advice and help completing tax returns to get the tax relief you deserve, to accounts and bookkeeping to help you maximise the revenue for your charity.

We're based in Hampton, and provide our accounting services to people across Surrey and South West London.

Get specialist accountancy advice. Arrange your free 30 minute consultation by calling 020 8979 5836

© hibu (UK) Limited . All rights reserved. Conditions of use |Privacy Policy |Cookie Policy Web design by hibu